Adjust-A-Wings HELLION VS3 LED - 700WCode: CVG04972
Product detailed description
ENJOY A RICHER FULL SPECTRUM
All Hellion VS3 LED fixtures incorporate 3K + 5K white diodes with 660nm Reds to produce a rich baseline full spectrum. Other “full spectrum” LEDs often use just one white diode type mixed with 660nm Reds and stop there. Combining our rich base (3K + 5K + 660nm) with Far-Red and UV-A diodes delivers a superior quality light, driving increased levels of photosynthesis and promoting higher quality crops.
MASTER YOUR GROW
Hellion VS3 LEDs offer growers a revolutionary new level of photomorphogenic control. With separate dimming for veg, bloom and UV, it’s easy to dial in the perfect spectrum for compact and vigorous vegetative growth, reducing stretch during transition, and piling on weight plus colour and flavour in bloom.
Most LED fixtures cut costs by using one single driver to run the entire fixture, inevitably compromising efficiency. The Hellion VS3 LEDs combine THREE separate drivers dedicated to veg, bloom and UV diodes, allowing new levels of system efficiency.
DEEPER CANOPY PENETRATION
Adjust-A-Wings were never going to let you down in this department! Each light bar sits beneath its own micro-reflector, helping to channel photons towards the canopy with greater precision, focus and radiant intensity. No need for efficiency-sapping lenses.
- adjustable spectrum in 3 channels
- 5 premium brand diodes
- extended full spectrum 360-780nm
- even coverage
- the possibility of setting a different proportion of the light spectrum
- VEG channel: full spectrum, rich in blue light
- Channel BLOOM: Full Spectrum, Rich in Red and Far Red Light
- UV Channel: provides UV-A and "Near Blue"
- Power consumption: 700W
- PPF / BPF: 1850/1925 umol / s
- Diodes: Samsung, Osram, Seoul
- Weight: 16 kg
One of the most exciting features, common to all models, is the 3-channel control. Three separate drivers run VEG, BLOOM and UV diodes, meaning growers can produce stockier, more disease resistant mothers and juvenile plants, reduce stretch during transition, and increase biomass and essential oil production in flower.Ingenious “micro-reflectors” sit on top of each light bar helping to channel and focus the intense light without resorting to the use of inefficient lenses.
- Gradually increase the intensity of the vegetative channel as your plants develop. Some UV can help to strengthen seedlings and cuttings.
- Blue-dominant spectrum helps to keep plants squat and bushy, making them easier to illuminate efficiently during the bloom phase.
- Combining lower bloom with higher UV and high veg can help to reduce unwanted internodal stretch. Try 20% more bloom if some stretch is desirable.
- Increase bloom after the initial development of flowers. The extra Red and Far-Red promote branching and help to increase flower size and density.
- Additional UV during the final few weeks can help to boost flavours, colours and essential oils. Try leaving all channels on full and raising the fixture (5 -10cm / 2 – 4″) if ceiling height permits.