HOTchilli s.r.o. is the controller of personal data pursuant to Article 4, point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR"). ID 03555470 with its registered office at Bělehradská 858/23 Praha 2, 12000, Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator”).
The contact details of the administrator are:
Address: Bělehradská 858/23, 12000, Prague 2, Czech republic
Company ID: 03555470
VAT No.: CZ03555470
Telephone Number: +420 602 648 448
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
The administrator has not appointed a data protection officer.
Sources and categories of personal data processed
The administrator processes the personal data that you have provided to him or the personal data that the administrator has obtained on the basis of the fulfillment of your order.
The administrator processes your identification and contact data and the data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Legal reason and purpose of personal data processing
The legal reason for processing personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the administrator pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the administrator in the provision of direct marketing (in particular for the sending of commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to the processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) (a) a) GDPR in connection with § 7 paragraph 2 of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services in the event that no goods or services have been ordered.
The purpose of personal data processing is
- settlement of your order and exercise of rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator; when ordering, personal data are required, which are necessary for the successful execution of the order (name and address, contact), provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for concluding and fulfilling the contract, without providing personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or perform it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
There is no individual automatic decision-making by the administrator in the sense of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your express consent to such processing.
Data retention period
The Administrator stores personal data
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the administrator and to assert claims from these contractual relationships (for a period of 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years
After the retention period of personal data, the administrator deletes the personal data.
Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
The recipients of personal data are persons
- involved in the supply of goods / services / execution of payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop operation services and other services in connection with e-shop operation,
- providing marketing services.
- providing order assignment services to individual sources of visit and evaluation of the purchase by the customer.
- Shoptet s.r.o., IČ: 28935675, Dvořeckého 628/8, 169 00 Praha, Czechia;
- Smartsupp, IČ: 03668681, Milady Horákové 13, 602 00 Brno, Czechia;
- The Rocket Science Group LLC (provider of Mailchimp service), 675 Ponce de Leon, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA;
- Google, Mountain View, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 USA;
- Facebook Ireland Ltd, 4 GRAND CANAL SQUARE, GRAND CANAL HARBOUR ,Dublin 2, IRELAND;
- Leadhub s.r.o., IČ: 044 66 683, se sídlem Štefánikova 16/29, Smíchov, 150 00, Praha 5, Czechia;
- PPL CZ s.r.o., IČ : 25194798, K Borovému 99, 251 01 Říčany - Jažlovice, Czechia;
- Direct Parcel Distribution CZ s.r.o., IČ: 61329266,Modletice 135, 251 01, Říčany, Czechia;
- Collabim s.r.o., IČ: 05711151, Okružní 2615, České Budějovice 3, 370 00, Czechia;
- GOPAY s.r.o., IČ: 26046768, Planá 67, 370 01 Planá, Czechia.
- Trustpilot, Inc., a Delaware corporation situated at 245 5th Avenue, 5th floor, New York, NY 10016, USA.
The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (a non-EU country) or an international organization. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing services, marketing services, and cloud services.
Under the conditions set out in the GDPR, you have
- the right of access to your personal data pursuant to Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restrictions on processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data pursuant to Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to the processing pursuant to Article 21 of the GDPR
- the right to data portability according to Article 20 of the GDPR.
- the right to withdraw the consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator specified in Article III of these conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
Terms of personal data security
The controller declares that it has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to secure personal data.
The administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
The controller declares that only persons authorized by him have access to personal data.
By submitting an order from the online order form, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
You agree to these terms by checking your consent via the online form. By checking the consent, you confirm that you are familiar with the conditions of personal data protection and that you accept them in full.
The administrator is entitled to change these conditions. It will publish a new version of the terms of personal data protection on its website and at the same time send you a new version of these terms and conditions to your e-mail address provided to the administrator.
These conditions take effect on September 20, 2020