Submersible pump Aquaking Q5503Code: 1399
Product detailed description
A submersible pump is made to pump away large amounts of water. You can use the pump in case of flooding or when emptying rain barrels, swimming pools, ponds or wells. As the name suggests, the pump is "immersed" in water when used. When purchasing a submersible pump, pay attention to maximum suction depth. This is the maximum depth at which the pump can do its job. Are you going to pump away dirty water or water with solid particles? Check that the pump is suitable for dirty water.
In short, the Aquaking submersible pump with side connection is a reliable, useful pump for pumping away (dirty) water.
- 550 watt engine power 230 V/50 Hz;
- Hose 25/30 mm and 1" male thread;
- Capacity Max. 11,000 liters per hour;
- Max. 8.5 mlc (0.85 atm pressure);
- Max. 5 mm drainage;
- 10 meter rubber power cable H05 RNF. 3 x 0.75 mm.