Submersible pump Aquaking Q2503Code: 1397
Product detailed description
A submersible pump is made to pump away large amounts of water. You can use the pump in case of flooding or when emptying rain barrels, swimming pools, ponds or wells. As the name suggests, the pump is "immersed" in water when used. When purchasing a submersible pump, pay attention to maximum suction depth. This is the maximum depth at which the pump can do its job. Are you going to pump away dirty water or water with solid particles? Check that the pump is suitable for dirty water.
In short, the Aquaking submersible pump with side connection is a reliable, useful pump for pumping away (dirty) water.
- 250 watts engine power. 230 volts/50 Hz;
- Hose 25/30 mm and 1'' outer thread;
- Max. 5000 liters per hour;
- Max. 6 mwk (0.6 atm pressure);
- Max. 6 mm vapor permeate;
- 10 meter rubber cable H05-RNF. 3 x 0.75 mm;
- Connect max. 100 pcs. Capillary 0.8 x 3.2 mm.