Enviro Controller GASCode: ENVIRO
Product detailed description
Control your grow room temperature and humidity by digitally controlling your fan speeds. The Enviro Controller will automatically control fan speed for both AC and EC fans. As it comes with an inbuilt fan balancer, the Enviro Controller can control both your intake and outtake fans for your grow room. It is built to work perfectly with the Systemair Revolution EC and AC fan range.
Version 2 new features:
- Minimum and maximum day and night fan speed settings
- Calibrate the sensor - both temperature and humidity
- Green LED indication lights - the screen and LED’s dim automatically, no light source when the unit is dimmed
The Enviro Controller is easy to set up in your grow room and can be programmed to thermostatically detect changes in the environment and regulate automatically to your pre-programmed parameters, so there will never be any temperature fluctuations in your grow room. Humidity levels are also monitored and maintained with the humidity sensor. You can program day and night settings to keep your desired grow room climate and match up with when your lights are on and off.
As well as controlling your fans, the Enviro Controller comes with two extra fully programmable sockets that can control other environmental grow room equipment like heaters, humidifiers, dehumidifiers, lights and timers. Heaters can be set to come on whenever temperatures drop below certain levels. For heaters, humidifiers and dehumidifiers you can choose different settings for day and night time, so you’ll always maintain the perfect grow room environment. You can control any grow room equipment provided it doesn’t exceed 13 Amps or 2,200 watts per exit. In the instance of grow lights, please don’t exceed 1,200 watts as they have a high start-up surge.
The Enviro Controller also has a dump feature for closed-loop environments. For a full how-to guide, please see our Enviro Controller Instructions.
- Controls AC & EC fans
- Controls & regulates temperature and humidity in your grow room
- Day and night settings
- Dump feature for closed-loop environments
- LCD display
- 2 programmable sockets that can control other grow room equipment
- Simple navigation and set up
- Control humidifiers, dehumidifiers, heaters, lights and timers all from one controller
- For grow lights don’t exceed 1200 watts (2x600 watt lights)
- AC fans to a maximum of 2200 watts
- Built-in fan balancer to run both outtake and intake fans
- Max 13 Amp total
- Dimensions 20x9cm
- 1.2 metre power lead
- 3.8 metre probe length
- Works perfectly with Systemair Revolution AC & EC fans