TERRA AQUATICA DualPart Grow Soft Water = General Hydroponics FloraDuo Grow Soft WaterCode: 20927/500
Product detailed description
The ultimate in 2-part nutrients: inspired by top selling TriPart®, DualPart® delivers the best balance between performance and ease of use - and some unique benefits...
DualPart® is not a “classic“ mineral nutrient: beginning with the aim of making a simplified TriPart® that still packed the same punch, legendary General Hydroponics and NASA chemist Cal Hermann created this powerful 2-part formula, and along the way added several important bonuses for fast growing plants with marked differences between growth and flowering needs:
- DualPart® uses several mineral types so your plants always have access to the elements they need, in the right form through growth and flowering.
- The formula includes bio-activators which improve overall plant health, resistance to pathogens and nutrient uptake.
- DualPart® acts to reduce internode length - without PGRs (Plants Groth Regulatores)! At GHE we use only the most highly purified ingredients. Combined with the understanding of nutrient composition we have developed through our extensive research, this allows us to achieve explosive growth and reduced stretch without potentially dangerous additives such as synthetic PGRs.
And when we say “2-part” we mean it: using DualPart® means two bottles from start to finish not four as you need with most 2-part "A+B" style nutrients which use two parts for grow and two for bloom.
With DualPart® you start with equal amounts of Grow and Bloom during rooting or early development, in vegetative growth more Grow than Bloom, and in flowering and fruiting; more Bloom than Grow. It’s that simple.
HOW TO USE:
- Shake well before each use, add each part to water separately, mix thoroughly, and always rinse measuring equipment.
- GHE DualPart® is very concentrated: a maximum of just 5ml/L in water is required. See the main GHE DualPart® feed chart.
- To ensure the best results in your area, DualPart® (Grow) is available in both hard water and soft water versions: (more than 70 mg/L calcium, use DualPart® Grow, hard water formulation, with less or if using reverse osmosis, use DualPart® Grow, soft water.