MEDILUX UV-C GERMICID STERILIZER PMX2A48-BL 48WCode: 960014
Product detailed description
- It kills all microorganisms in the air, such as bacteria, fungi, yeasts and viruses, including COVID-19!
- The closed type of radiators is suitable for disinfecting public places with increased movement of people. It is also suitable for disinfecting private spaces such as apartments, cellars, vehicle interiors, etc.
- Very low noise <20 dB
- High nominal air flow 57 m³ / hour
- 2x filter prevents contamination of UV lamps, provides additional air purification and protects against leakage of UV radiation
- LED status signaling, the need for service or replacement of the UV lamp
- Universal mounting brackets allow hanging on the wall or laying on a surface
- Safety lock - switches off the device when the cover is opened
- The device is designed for air disinfection during the presence of people. UV-C radiation acts on the air in a special tunnel inside the device. Shielding at the input and output of the device prevents radiation leakage. The device does not endanger the health of those present.
Sterilizers are primarily used to disinfect internal facilities such as hospitals, pharmacies, outpatient clinics of doctors and veterinarians, cleaning rooms, offices with or without air conditioning, food production and processing plants, storage facilities, public places with a large movement of people, etc.
However, they are equally suitable for disinfecting apartments, rooms or, for example, vehicle interiors.
Cleaning is performed by circulating air through a chamber with a UV lamp.
The device is adapted so that UV radiation does not penetrate outside the discharge chamber.
Germicidal radiation is used for disinfection, which is ultraviolet radiation of the UV-C spectrum with a wavelength of 320 nm.
Disinfection is realized by the action of this spectrum on microorganisms that are in the air.
It is used in all places where it is not possible to ensure disinfection by conventional methods.
Approximate air exchange in a room with a ceiling height of 2.5 m:
Air exchange in the room 1x 60 minutes: 23 m2
Air exchange in the room 1x 2 hours: 46 m2
Air exchange in the room 1x 4 hours: 92 m2
Air exchange in the room 1x 8 hours: 183 m2
Advantages of the device:
Long service life
The quietest emitter with a given power
Performance and compactness
Easy lamp replacement at the end of its service life
Fan / fans fault detection
Lamp failure detection
Lamp status monitoring
Power supply: 230VAC / 50Hz
Air flow: 57 m3 / hour
Noise: <20 dB
Dimensions: 600 x 150 x 70 mm
Color: Black metallic (RAL 9005MET)
Weight: 3.9 kg
Power consumption: <55 W (Standby mode: 1W)
Power connector: UniSchuko connector / EU Terminal - 1.8 m cable
Radiation source: 2x OSRAM Puritec L 24 W lamp (or compatible replacement)
Lifespan: 8000 hours
Operation: Ozone free