Product detailed description
CANNAZYM is a high-quality enzyme product that speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and encourages beneficial micro-organisms. CANNAZYM also helps plants take up nutrients and increases the resistance against diseases. Enzymes are substances that speed up the reactions in living organisms. For example, enzymes play a vital role in our digestion.
The enzymes in CANNAZYM have many benefits:
- They turn dead roots into minerals and sugars. This is important, because these minerals and sugars make up a valuable source of nutrients for the plant.
- They immediately begin to turn dead root material back into available minerals and sugars. Over 13 different enzymes unlock valuable source of nutrients for the plant at exactly the right place in the root zone it is needed.
- An extract of a Desert plant and vitamins are added, which improves the uptake of water and nutrients and helps to stimulate the plants natural defence mechanisms.
- They help form new roots. The easy-to-absorb vitamins in CANNAZYM also stimulate the plant to form new roots. This increases the health of the plant.
- CANNAZYM prevents harmful bacteria and fungi that cause disease. Dead and decaying root material in a substrate provide an ideal starting point for harmful pathogens, jeopardising healthy root production and plant growth. By quickly breaking down any dead and decaying root material, the risk of a disease is significantly reduced.
- CANNAZYM maintains an optimal substrate environment. Quickly removing dead roots keeps vital space for air pockets free – crucial for helping to maintain high oxygen levels in your substrate, in turn improving beneficial bacteria and overall root efficiency.
CANNAZYM is indispensable if you are intending to re-use your growing media for another cycle. The remaining dead roots will be rapidly broken down and transformed into advantageous nutrients; diseases will be prevented and oxygen levels in the root environment will be improved. The substrate will be left in an ideal state for the next season’s growth.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Dilute 25 ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:400).
- Add to your nutrient solution on every watering, or nutrient reservoir on every top-up.
- When re-using growing media, double the dose for a one month period.
- Do not prepare the solution for more than 4 days ahead.
- Do not use in combination with products containing hydrogen peroxide (H202).
Storage, health & safety and other directions
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Store closed in a dark and frost-proof place. The colour of CANNAZYM can change in time, but this doesn't necessarily mean the product is expired.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Warranty / Guarantee
CANNA only works with high graded nutrients and chelates, which are immediately and completely available for the plant. The bottle is made of polyethylene (PVC and cadmium free), a recyclable plastic.