OCR XXL 300L - 300x150x240cmCode: 95642
Product detailed description
Every tent has several doors, inlet and outlets for ventilation and electricity cables and ventilation grilles at the bottom that can be closed or opened, and that all feature light-tight zippers. This prevents the tent from letting any light in or out. An OCR tent is quick and easy to erect. Needless to say, the tent always comes with easy-to-understand assembly instructions. The clever design makes OCR tents easy to link together and they are perfectly compatible with the OCL XXL Series lighting scheme.
A summary of all the benefits:
- Specially designed for CO2 growing!
- Very strong and robust 25mm frame, can be subjected to loads of up to 120 kg
- Extra high tent height of 2.40 metres
- Several doors
- Can be linked to other OCR tents.
- Water-tight, seamless, rigid 0.6mm PVC foil floor, tested with 2200 litres of water, no risk of leaks.
- All tent components are available separately, i.e. they are easy to reorder.
- Extra holes for water and electricity with double sleeves for light-tight sealing.
- 350mm ventilation holes with double sleeves for light-tight air hose connections.
- First 1+1=3 tent, increasing your climate system’s capacity by 50%.
- Extremely suitable in combination with climate systems (Opticlimate / Nagano etc.)
- Strong zippers
- The frame was designed according to a lighting scheme with OCL XXL Series Professional 1000 watt double-ended luminaires.
- This OCR tent is individually packaged, making it easy to transport.
- Dimensions: 1.5X3.0X2.4M
- Canvas thickness: 1680D
- Frame Ø: 25mm
- Number of doors: 6
- Air hose hole Ø: 350mm
- Number of holes for air hose: 20
- Cable hole Ø: 10mm
- Number of cable holes: 16
- 1+1=3 Ready
|Category:||Optimum Climate Room|