Milwaukee M10030B 12880 µS/cm Conductivity Calibration Solution SachetsCode: M10030B
Product detailed description
Conductivity readings are effected by temperature. To help with this, a chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet.
Milwaukee conductivity solutions are labeled with the lot number and expiration date and packaged in an air tight, tamper-proof sachet.
- Fundamental for accurate conductivity measurement.
- Factory calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978.
- Sealed against light and air.
- Ideal for on-the-spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate
- Each 20 mL sachet is marked with lot number and expiration date.
- A temperature chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures is printed on each sachet.
- 5 year expiry date.