SUNPRO ConVerte CMH 600W - 4200KCode: DECMH63031-O3
Product detailed description
The Sunpro ConVerte CMH 600W 4K is the first lamp of its kind to work with any 600W ballast and has an E40 thread, so it can be used with most reflectors on the market without the need for special adapters or other special sockets.
The Sunpro ConVerte CMH 600W is the first ever conversion LEC lamp that provides optimal levels of spectral energy in all phases of plant growth, both in growth and in flower.
In the case of this lamp, the spectrum is more specific for growth (4200 K).
A conventional HPS lamp produces orange light with very little light distribution in its spectrum.
The new Sunpro ConVerte CMH 600W (LEC) produces much whiter light with a wider spectrum and more red (flower) color.
- use with all types of ballasts 600W - socket E40
- higher yields
- higher PPFD at the same consumption as HPS
- FULL spectrum
- produces less heat than traditional HPS lamps
- 3x longer service life than HPS up to 15000 hours (admin note: due to degradation 10% + it is recommended to change 1x per year, compared to HPS 1x in 3-5 months)
- the package also includes a cotton glove for gently screwing the lamp into the socket
Voltage: 240V 50Hz
Power (W): 600
Current (A): 3.2
Service life (H): 150000 (decrease 10% + after 10 000h)
Luminance (lm): 52000
Efficiency (lm / W): 86.6
PAR (micromols / sec): 980
Chromaticity temperature: 4200K