METROP MR1Code: 19289/250
Product detailed description
Most phosphorus in a plant or tree is in the root!
The raw materials of Metrop MR1 grow fertilizer is of very high purity, which makes it possible to achieve a high NPK proportion without disturbing the plant.
The quality of the raw materials ensures that it will never clog the vat or irrigation system. Once prepared with water, the EC will remain stable.
The micro elements are also added to a higher and purer degree, so that the plants have a faster and better photosynthesis, which is beneficial for the quality of the end product.
Metrop MR1 grow fertilizer is a high-quality plant extract containing all macro and micro nutrients required for growth and early bloom in any medium.
- Assures the availability of sufficient potassium for the start of the bloom and robustness of the plant;
- Assures the availability of sufficient phosphorus for explosive root growth;
- Assures the availability of sufficient magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis;
- Does not contain harmful colouring agents and is not diluted with water: it consists only of the purest raw materials.
- Therefore use with a low EC;
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If the soil is nutrient-rich, give this mixture 1 to 3x per week. Give daily if the soil is nutrient-poor or if you use hydroponic growth methods.
- Water every day as needed.
- Be careful not to overdose.
- This product should be stored in a dark, frost-free place.
- In the event of eye contact in concentrated form, rinse eyes immediately with water.
- Shake the container well!
Metrop MR1 grow fertiliser is biologically degradable.