Green House Feeding LONG FLOWERINGCode: 20687/125
Product detailed description
The balanced NPK ratio provides enough nitrogen throughout the flowering period and the high amount of phosphorus allows the plants to create a strong and healthy root system, especially for plants with a flowering period longer than 10 weeks.
Maximum solubility: 160g / 1l water
Recommended amount for stock solution: 30g / 1l water
18% (N) Total nitrogen
10% Nitrate nitrogen
8% Ammonia nitrogen
12% (P2O5) Soluble phosphorus pentoxide
18% (K2O) Soluble potassium oxide
2% (MgO) Soluble magnesium oxide
0.02% (B) Soluble boron
0.04% (Cu) Soluble copper (in EDTA chelate)
0.1% (Fe) Soluble iron (in EDTA chelate)
0.05% (Mn) Soluble manganese (in EDTA chelate)
0.01% (Mo) Soluble molybdenum (in EDTA chelate)
0.01% (Zm) Soluble zinc (in EDTA chelate)
- Boron, which is one of the trace elements, is needed only in small amounts.
- However, it is essential for basic functions such as forming pollen tubes, balancing the amount of sugar and starch within plants, and helps transport potassium ions to cell membranes.
- Boron is not a mobile element in plants because it has bonds to sugar molecules.
SOIL: fertilize every second watering.
HYDROPONIA / COCONUT: fertilize with each watering.
DOSAGE KEEP IT SIMPLE!
This dosage can be used without monitoring pH and EC values, just follow the instructions.
However, we recommend measuring these values for the best results.
The hardness of the tap water must be taken into account in these tables.
When using hard water and nutrient-rich soil, one product (Short Flowering, Hybrids, or Long Flowering) can be used from start to harvest, making our product line a cost-effective affair.
It is possible to use a combination of our essential nutrients and Booster.
When a range of values is mentioned (e.g. 5-7g / 10l), it means that the first value is used first, which is gradually increased every week until the final value is reached.
Vegetative growth phase:
SEEDLINGS: 2.5g / 10l water
YOUNG PLANTS / ROOTED CUTS: 5g / 10l water
ADULT PLANTS (3+ WEEKS): 5-7g / 10l water
MINERAL FERTILIZERS: 7-10g / 10l of water
MINERAL FERTILIZERS + BOOSTER PK + 3-7g / 10l of water
BOOSTER PK +: 2-5g / 10l water
See tables in attached files: Soil Short, Soil Hybrid, Soil Long, Coco Short, Coco Hybrid, Coco Long, Rockwool Hybrid
- The values in these tables are calculated using water with an EC of 0.0.
- The pH value may vary depending on water quality and temperatures.
- When Calcium is added, the pH values may increase depending on the water quality and temperatures.
- NEVER use CalMag with our mineral range! Calcium nitrate can react with potassium phosphate and magnesium sulfate and can result in the formation of gypsum and thus impede water supply or cause irrigation deficits.
- Our mineral range of fertilizers does not contain calcium, which means that if you use very soft water, rainwater, or water from an osmotic unit, you need to add Calcium additionally.
- Keep the temperature of the nutrient solution between 18-22 ° C.
- Check the EC value from the outlet (after spilling the pot or media) and flush if the value is higher than EC 2.5.
- For best results, keep the pH in this range:
Soil: 6.0 - 6.5
Hydro / Coco: 5.8 - 6.2
Rockwool: 5.5 - 6.0