Green House Feeding CALCIUMCode: 20672/500
Product detailed description
If you use too soft water, rainwater or water from an osmotic unit to grow plants, the use of Calcia is absolutely necessary.
Likewise, in the case of growing large (mother) plants and in the case of growing in hydroponic systems, you cannot do without this product.
Calcium is chelated by EDTA = it is immediately absorbed by plants, very stable and does not interact with other elements.
Calcium is essential for growing a healthy crop, strengthening the cell walls and the entire structure of the plant.
Our chelated calcium prevents and corrects deficiencies that are caused by an imbalance in calcium assimilation.
Maximum solubility: 300g / 1l water
Recommended amount for stock solution: 90g / 1l water
Indications for use of Calcia:
Reverse Osmosis and very soft water> Recommended dosage
Soft water> 50-80% of the recommended dosage
Medium hard water> 10-50% of the recommended dosage
Hard water> Calcium is not required
See tables in attached files: Soil Short, Soil Hybrid, Soil Long, Coco Short, Coco Hybrid, Coco Long, Rockwool Hybrid
- The values in these tables are calculated using water with an EC of 0.0.
- The pH value may vary depending on water quality and temperatures.
- When Calcium is added, the pH values may increase depending on the water quality and temperatures.
- NEVER use CalMag with our mineral range! Calcium nitrate can react with potassium phosphate and magnesium sulfate and can result in the formation of gypsum and thus impede water supply or cause irrigation deficits.
- Our mineral range of fertilizers does not contain calcium, which means that if you use very soft water, rainwater, or water from an osmotic unit, you need to add Calcium additionally.
- Keep the temperature of the nutrient solution between 18-22 ° C.
- Check the EC value from the outlet (after spilling the pot or media) and flush if the value is higher than EC 2.5.
- For best results, keep the pH in this range:
Soil: 6.0 - 6.5
Hydro / Coco: 5.8 - 6.2
Rockwool: 5.5 - 6.0