Green House Feeding BOOSTERCode: 20666/125
Product detailed description
This supplement is specially developed to provide plants with adequate amounts of phosphorus, potassium, magnesium and micronutrients to increase plant resin content, formation and flower density.
The combination of Green House Feeding, Calcium and Booster creates a professional range of nutrients for healthy and productive plants.
In addition, we added magnesium and trace elements to our Booster in case phosphorus and potassium intake were limited due to their use in unbalanced proportions.
Plants can only reach their full potential if all the elements are sufficiently available.
Maximum solubility: 250g / 1l water
Recommended amount for stock solution: 30g / 1l water
30% (P2O5) Soluble phosphorus pentoxide
27% (K2O) Soluble potassium oxide
8.2% (MgO) Soluble magnesium oxide
0.03% (B) Soluble boron
0.002% (Cu) Soluble copper (in EDTA chelate)
0.12% (Fe) Soluble iron (in EDTA chelate)
0.05% (Mn) Soluble manganese (in EDTA chelate)
0.005% (Mo) Soluble molybdenum (in EDTA chelate)
0.01% (Zm) Soluble zinc (in EDTA chelate)
- Plant nutrition is essential to achieve high yields. If one essential nutrient is deficient, plant growth is limited to the lowest available nutrients, even if there are plenty of other essential nutrients. In addition, even if the least used nutrient is not present, the plant will still not be able to absorb the other available nutrients, because trace elements are just as important as macro-nutrients.
- The availability of the most abundant nutrient in the soil is only as great as the availability of the least abundant nutrient in the soil and therefore Booster contains not only phosphorus (P) and potassium (K), but also extra magnesium (Mg) and trace elements to ensure balanced nutrient content. Thus, there is no element that could restrict the acceptance of others.
See tables in attached files: Soil Short, Soil Hybrid, Soil Long, Coco Short, Coco Hybrid, Coco Long, Rockwool Hybrid
- The values in these tables are calculated using water with an EC of 0.0.
- The pH value may vary depending on water quality and temperatures.
- When Calcium is added, the pH values may increase depending on the water quality and temperatures.
- NEVER use CalMag with our mineral range! Calcium nitrate can react with potassium phosphate and magnesium sulfate and can result in the formation of gypsum and thus impede water supply or cause irrigation deficits.
- Our mineral range of fertilizers does not contain calcium, which means that if you use very soft water, rainwater, or water from an osmotic unit, you need to add Calcium additionally.
- Keep the temperature of the nutrient solution between 18-22 ° C.
- Check the EC value from the outlet (after spilling the pot or media) and flush if the value is higher than EC 2.5.
- For best results, keep the pH in this range:
Soil: 6.0 - 6.5
Hydro / Coco: 5.8 - 6.2
Rockwool: 5.5 - 6.0