Plagron Green SensationCode: 19268/100
Volume: 100mlIn stock | 19268/100
€18,60 excl. VAT
Volume: 250mlIn stock | 19268/250
€33,85 excl. VAT
Volume: 500mlIn stock | 19268/500
€57,57 excl. VAT
Volume: 1lIn stock | 19268/1L
€77,90 excl. VAT
Volume: 5lIn stock | 19268/5L
€338,81 excl. VAT
Volume: 10lIn stock | 19268/10L
€838,60 excl. VAT
Product detailed description
The advantages of Green Sensation
- Green Sensation improves flowering, resistance, soil and yields. • Improves flowering: To develop the best end result, a plant needs more phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in the flowering phase. Green Sensation supplies the ideal ratio of PK to guarantee the best end result of your grow. • Increases resistance: Green Sensation helps the plant to develop stronger cell walls and more organic material. This makes your plant firmer and physically stronger, which is essential to a good end result. • Improves soil: Green Sensation contains ingredients that are actives in the soil around the roots of your plant. • Maximises the yield: Green Sensation ensures that the sap flow in the plant gets the right nutrients to start the processes that lead to the best yields.
- Because of the powerful mixting ratio (1:1000) Green Sensation is very economical in use. This means that you can make 1,000 litres of nutrient solution from 1 litre of Green Sensation. With Green Sensation you only need to buy one bottle and only need to add one product to your nutrient solution (in addition to your basic nutrients) during the flowering phase. This fact makes it cheaper than schedules from other brands.
- Green Sensation does not contain any hormones, animal-derived residues, GMO or other substances that may have a harmful effect on the quality of your end product. Green Sensation has a nutrient that triggers apparent salt stress in plants. This makes sure that the plant retains more nutrients and organic components, producing the highest yield.
- Green Sensation produces the highest yield in every growing situation (indoors and outdoors). It can be used with every substrate, grow style and irrigation system. Green Sensation has a long shelf life and is easy to mix.
Dosage and use
- Add 1 ml of Green Sensation per 1 litre of water (1:1000). After this, add the basic nutrient until the desired EC value is reached. Use this nutrient solution each time the plants are irrigated. This product was developed especially for use from the fourth week of the flowering phase.
- NPK fertiliser (0-9-10)
- Green Sensation is available in 100ml, 250ml, 500ml & 1 litre bottle and 5 litre can.