METROP MR2Code: 19292/250
Product detailed description
Concentrated liquid fertilizer
In the Metrop MR2 flower fertilizer, the NPK and micro-elements balance is specially composed to produce the highest possible yield from the plant.
The raw materials of Metrop MR2 bloom fertilizer is of very high purity, which makes it possible to achieve a high NPK proportion without disturbing the plant.
The quality of the raw materials ensures that it will never clog the vat or irrigation system. Once prepared with water, the EC will remain stable.
The micro elements are also added to a higher and purer degree, so that the plants have a faster and better photosynthesis, which is beneficial for the quality of the end product.
Metrop MR2 flower fertilizer is a high-quality plant extract containing all macro and micro nutrients required for full top bloom in any medium.
- Visibly improves the condition of the plant’s top;
- Assures the availability of sufficient potassium to allow the top to reach its full growth;
- Assures the availability of sufficient phosphorus for a continued growth of the roots;
- Assures the availability of sufficient magnesium for optimal chlorophyll and protein synthesis;
- Is adapted to an optimal bloom explosion;
- Does not contain any harmful colouring and is not diluted with water: it consists only of the purest raw materials.
- Therefore use with a low EC;
- From the 3rd or 4th week of the bloom, depending on the top size, give in gradually increasing doses until the end. In the last week, rinse as needed.
- If the soil is nutrient-rich, give this mixture 1 to 3x per week.
- Give daily if the soil is nutrient-poor or if you use hydroponic growth methods.
- Water every day as needed.
- Be careful not to overdose.
- This product should be stored in a dark, frost-free place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In the event of eye contact in concentrated form, rinse eyes immediately with water.
- Shake the container well!
Metrop MR2 flower fertilizer is biologically degradable.