Growing LED light SANlight Q3W Gen2 120WCode: AA0149
Product detailed description
SANlight Q3W Gen2 120W, LED growing light
Horizontal LED lighting from the Austrian company SANlight is suitable for growing herbs and plants.
The compact LED luminaire SANlight Q3W Gen2 120W with improved secondary optics is equipped with state-of-the-art Osram 2 mm2 chips on three interchangeable modules.
Used correctly, you will get a rich and high-quality harvest at very favorable operating costs.
The new generation of SANLight GEN2 is gradually replacing lights from older series.
The modern SANlight Q3W Gen2 LED growing light has these advantages
- SANlight LED luminaires emit very little heat and consume less electricity than HID lamps
at the same time they provide a wide light spectrum, uniform light scattering and excellent light parameters
- LED chips ensure that you get up to 15% more light with the same energy consumption
light losses are also minimized by improved secondary optics
- the modules are replaceable
- performance can be increased by quality connectors and accessories by another 10%
- multiple luminaires can be connected in one circuit
- warranty for manufacturing defects 3 years
- SANlight never ends with innovations!
Technical specification SANlight Q3W Gen2
- Type: LED light
- Power consumption: 120W
- Light spectrum: 400 - 780 nm
- Photon flux PPF (PAR): 312 μmol / s
- Module efficiency: 2.7 μmol / J
- Voltage: 90 - 305 V
- Max. current: 0.6 A
- Dimensions: 353x119x174 mm
- Weight: 3.7 kg
- Mounting: horizontal
- Luminous flux decrease at 100000 hours: to 90%
- Beam angle: 90%
- Optimal operating temperature: 5 - 40 ° C
- Optimal operating humidity: 90%
- Protection: IP40