Growing LED light SANlight Q1W Gen2 50WCode: AA0126
Product detailed description
SANlight Q1W Gen2 50W, LED growing light
One of the main advantages of the SANlight Q1W pendant luminaire is its flexibility.
You can easily hang it practically anywhere in a grow box or greenhouse.
LED lighting can serve as a primary light source for a small growing area and 1 plant.
It is much more suitable for lighting as a supplement to the main lighting.
The practical LED luminaire SANlight Q1W was developed for growers.
It has reliable chips with LEDs with a universal and full light spectrum.
Other advantages of hanging LED for growing
- top light spectrum for plants at every stage of the growing cycle
- easy handling
- can be hung close to plants
- minimum heat emissions
- high PPF efficiency
- above-standard service life
- quiet and reliable operation
- 3 years warranty for manufacturing defects
- as you can see in the picture gallery, the product contains complete accessories for hanging
- this lamp cannot be dimmed.
Technical specification of SANlight Q1W Gen2
- Type: LED light
- Power consumption: 50W
- Light spectrum: 400 - 780 nm
- Photon flux PPF (PAR): 120 μmol / s
- Module efficiency: 2.7 μmol / J
- Voltage: 90 - 305 V
- Max. current: 0.6 A
- Dimensions: 91x174x64 mm
- Weight: 0.8 kg
- Mounting: horizontal
- Luminous flux decrease at 100000 hours: to 90%
- Beam angle: 90 °
- Optimal operating temperature: 5 -40 ° C
- Max. operating humidity: 90%
- Protection: IP40