DIUS 630W LEDCode: DIUS630
Product detailed description
Powerful LED luminaire with six panels, which produces 30-40% less thermal energy compared to obsolete HPS lamps and converts this saved energy into light. It is therefore much more efficient than HPS lamps with the same wattage.
This lighting produces a very high luminous flux of 1764 μmol/s with an efficiency of 2.8 μmol/J.
The luminaire is equipped with a total of 2220 pieces of branded LED chips, both full-spectrum white light and DEEP RED chips. The power can be regulated in the range of 250W / 380W / 500W / 630W, or the luminaire can be connected to an external control unit (with 0-10V protocol).
The package also includes 4 pieces of rope ratchets for hanging the luminaire.
- Power consumption: 630W
- Number of panels: 6
- Number of led chips: 2220 pieces
- Efficiency: 2.8 μmol / J
- Luminous flux: 1764 μmol / s
- Input voltage: automatic sensing 100-277V
- Cooling: passive
- Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Operating temperature: from -40 ° C to 40 ° C
- Power supply: optimal branded power supply 630W
- Led chips: branded led chips, neutral white + DEEP RED, together forming a full spectrum