Air-Pot airRAPCode: 21908/2L
Product detailed description
Due to the structure of the pot, the roots will be guided to the air holes at the end of the cones, where the tips of the roots will dehydrate, or are air-pruned.
The plant will react by sending out more roots to compensate for the loss. The rapid build-up of a strong and dense roots system gives the grower a lot of advantages, like a shorter growing period, reduction of losses, and superior plant performance.
- Holes allow for fresh air to stop the roots growing.
- Top layer of pots has no holes to avoid overspill.
- Easy assemble.
- Ready to use in seconds.
Benefits of using AirRAP include:
- Eliminate root circling.
- Reduce the growing time.
- Simplify plant production, reduce cost.
- Improve the quality of your root zone.
- They’re forgiving in extreme temperatures
- 2L - 15cm (w) 15.5cm (h) 2 screws
- 8L - 20cm (w) 25cm (h) 3 screws
- 15L - 25cm (w) 30cm (h) 3 screws
- 25L - 30cm (w) 35cm (h) 4 screws
- 50L - 40cm (w) 40cm (h) 4 screws